I offer professional trainings and supervisions in Neuroaffective Personality Development, or NAPD for short. All my trainings are tailored to the needs of the organisation or group I am working with and they always contain theory and practical exercises based on the theory.
To choose the best approach in psychotherapy we need a good theoretical map. My map is based on the natural development of brain and personality. Each developmental level needs a different kind of support and different challenges. Do we need to focus on stress-regulation and sensations at the autonomic level, feelings and relationship at the limbic level or new mental insights at the prefrontal level?
Common training subjects
- ’Language before language’, knowledge and methods to work with the preverbal interactions skills that give depth to all communication.
- Trauma treatment
- Embodiment in narrative and mentalization-based approaches
- Developing more empathy with less vulnerability
- Mindfulness and moments-of-meeting – creating deeper inner spaces in the professional interaction.
- System-oriented group processes – attachment, status and teamwork in groups.
NAP Books, Paragon Press, London, UK.
GB Probst Verlag, Lichtenau, Deutschland.