I offer professional trainings and supervisions in Neuroaffective Personality Development, or NAPD for short. All my trainings are tailored to the needs of the organisation or group I am working with and they always contain theory and practical exercises based on the theory.
To choose the best approach in psychotherapy we need a good theoretical map. My map is based on the natural development of brain and personality. Each developmental level needs a different kind of support and different challenges. Do we need to focus on stress-regulation and sensations at the autonomic level, feelings and relationship at the limbic level or new mental insights at the prefrontal level?
Common training subjects
- ’Language before language’, knowledge and methods to work with the preverbal interactions skills that give depth to all communication.
- Trauma treatment
- Embodiment in narrative and mentalization-based approaches
- Developing more empathy with less vulnerability
- Mindfulness and moments-of-meeting – creating deeper inner spaces in the professional interaction.
- System-oriented group processes – attachment, status and teamwork in groups.
An illustrated textbook offering a simple and visual introduction to the evolution and early development of the brain and personality that form the crucial foundation for lifelong learning and development. It also presents the neuroaffective compass model, a tool for…
Illustrations by Kim Hagen Jensen. Hans Reitzels Publishing House.